CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

How Do I Ask My Girlfriend To Marry Me

To marry someone signals the turning point in one’s life. Marrying is special and signifies our commitment with the one that we truly love, with all our heart and soul. This also signified commitment to God as we enter an important chapter in our life – the married life.

But how do I ask my girlfriend to marry me ? First and foremost, I myself is quite afraid, knowing that it’s so important event/ but I’m also excited, so excited that I’m running out of words when I find the time to say. I feel nervous, as if I known the girl for the first time.

But maybe, what I experienced is due to the lack of preparation. I know I should have prepared more. And with my research and tips from friends and family, I learned some interesting ideas.

(a) Think of an interesting way to ask for marriage. The setting such as date, time and place is important in having the best way to ask. Is it valuable that it is done in your first meeting place? Or is it more important to her if it is done in a whole new place? What’s special for her should be considered for that sweet moment that we want to be perfect.

(b) Seek help from friends and family members. A collective effort of those people who love her too can give that very special feeling for her. So get help from friends by getting their opinion and manpower support in setting up that place for the special event.

(c) Have an element of surprise. Through the help of family members and friends, this can be done in order to achieve something different, something worthy for the couple to remember.

So there, all that I need is to start some planning, because I wouldn’t want to get nervous the whole year round again. Or maybe, I wouldn’t want this year to end without giving the best commitment to her.

0 comments: